How to draw a zombie shark
Zombies are one of the most famous movie monsters. Zombies appear in countless books, movies, comics, and TV shows. While zombies tend to be scary, cartoon zombies are friendlier. The cartoons use simple shapes and bright colors to get the point without much detail. While most movies and TV shows have human zombies, animals like sharks can be zombies if you use your imagination. A cartoon zombie shark is almost as scary as a human. The only difference is that sharks live in the ocean, so the shark probably won’t bite you. The Sharks are already a little scary if you’ve seen the movie “Jaws.” However, shark attacks are sporadic Cartoon drawing is easy.
You have a 1 in 3.7 million chance of encountering a shark attack even when swimming in the ocean. When drawing a zombie shark, you can use your imagination to make it friendlier or a little scarier. Start with a few pieces of white paper, and then bring your favorite pencils, pens, and coloring utensils. Outline your zombie shark when you are done to make it easier to cool the drawing—study the following drawing guides: Cartoon Shark, Zombie, and Gargoyle if you appreciated this tutorial.
Step by step education for removing a zombie shark
- Start with a large triangle with a round tip at the top of the page. Add a hook shape on top, and then create a semicircle with a wide S shape on top. Draw two curved lines under the eye.
- For the mouth, draw an oblong oval open on the left side. Add two triangles facing out, and then draw the triangles inside the shape for the teeth. Draw curved lines above the mouth.
- Add more rounded bottom triangles for the upper teeth. Create an oval for the tongue and draw a few more curved lines.
- Draw another row of triangular teeth, then draw a straight line under the mouth.
- Start with an extensive curved line for the top of the head. Use swooping curved lines to take a piece of this line, then top it off with more curved lines like hills. Under the mouth, draw a free L shape and follow it with a curve.
- Start the top fin with a curved line, then follow it with an irregular, jagged line. Repeat this for the right fin. Use more jagged lines to complete the body.
- Use straight lines to create a tube with a circle at the end. Add two small bean shapes followed by an S shape with a similar shape underneath. Draw triangles inside the cropped part of the body, and then draw another line to start the tail.
- Start with a curved line for the left fin. Below, draw an irregular line with a triangle in the center. Draw an oval with a cut-out shape to create the left side of the tail. On the right, draw a petal shape from which a ring has been pulled out.
9. Step-by-step instructions for drawing a zombie Draw loose dough shapes for the gills, followed by curves on the brain and irregular shapes on the body.
- Outline your cartoon zombie shark with a black pen, marker, or cultured pencil. Erase the pencil lines.
- Color the outline of the zombie shark with bluish-grey for the body, pale yellow for the teeth, and pink and dark red for the mouth and brain. Operate light for the watch and grey for the theme.