What is Tajweed Quran?
Tajwid is a collection of principles for correct pronunciation of the Quranic letters with all their features and utilising numerous traditional ways of recitation (Qira’at) in the context of the recitation of the Quran.
Triliteral root j-w-d, which means enhancing or making something great in Arabic, originates from the name tajweed. When reciting the Qur’an, it means giving each letter its proper place.
To Quran with Tajweed in the UK, you need to know how to pronounce the Arabic alphabet, where to pause or stop when reading the Holy Book, and when to prolong the pronunciation of certain alphabets, to name a few things. There are many distinct ways the Arabic alphabets connect, and this book explains how they all work together.
Why You Should Learn Quran With Tajweed
- Those who recite the Quran with Tajweed will be accompanied by the angels of obedience in the afterlife. “The one who is fluent with the Qur’an will be with the noble and virtuous scribes (the angels), while the one who reads it and stumbles over it, finding it difficult, will have two rewards.” (PBUH).
- Islam places a high value on the study of the Quran, and those who do so are elevate to a position of authority and prominence over others. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) said, “The best among you (Muslims) are those who study and teach the Qur’an.”
- Reciting an Ayah or Surah of the Quran is rewarded with 10 Good Deeds for every letter of the Quran that is recited. According to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH), “Whoever recites a letter from Allah’s Book will be credited with a good deed, and a good deed gets a ten-fold recompense. Alif-Lam-Mim is not one letter, rather Alif, Lam, and Mim are each individual letters.”
- The Quran will act as an intercessor for us on the Day of Judgment if we memorise Tajweed Quran and recite it consistently. “Read the Qur’an, for it will come as an intercessor for its reciters on the Day of Resurrection,” declared the prophet Muhammad (PBUH).
Benefits Of Learning Tajweed Online Course
There are alot of Benefits Of learning the Quran With Tajweed from the best Quran tutors or the best Online Quran Academy. Here are the following some benefits.
- Learning Tajweed online is a huge advantage because you may select a thorough and unique course.
- All the challenges and impediments that prohibit Muslims from committing to the Quran classes. Such as interfering with school instruction time, are removed with online Tajweed classes.
- It’s easier for people to learn the Qur’an online because of the materials, tools, and software that are available.
- With the help of tools like multiple-choice questions and test responses, most online learning systems make it easy for the teacher to analyse the learner’s performance and pace of learning.
- One of the most important advantages of learning Tajweed online is that kids and younger generations find it exciting to use modern approaches in their education.
- Studying tajweed online provides the freedom to select from among the many thousands of reciters and professors who are willing to share their knowledge of tajweed rules.
- Your courses can be schedule in a way that works best for you when you learn the Quran online.
- Internet learning of the Quran is convenient, economical, and one of the best ways to learn in the modern period.
- As a result of supplying educational materials with clever methods and rich content. A fun and more successful learning experience is created. The student depends on their visual memory to recall the information offered in multimedia.
- Teaching the Quran and Tajweed with ease and adaptability.
- Learning online eliminates the issues of location and crowding inherent in traditional classrooms.
Learning Quran With Tajweed is essential for every muslime. You already have read the benefits of learning tajweed. You can learn tajweed from online quran classes for beginners from online Quran Academy.
Quran Masters is of the best Online Quran Academy. They have many professionals and Qualified Quran teachers. You can join their 3 day free trial period.