Every other person who has reached the age of marriage wishes to hold a wedding worth remembering for everyone. Marriage is not just the bonding of two people from the opposite or same gender but the unison of two souls, two cultures and two families. The initiation of a new family should always be celebrated big. Thus, to make sure that every guest present in your wedding party remembers the night, you need to make sure of it by finalizing and check listing a lot of vital factors like guest lists, food menus, decorations, special invitees, and most importantly, the wedding venue.
When it comes to deciding the wedding venue, there are a lot of factors which one should keep in mind. Starting from the very basics, one needs to consider how many of the invitees can visit the place, whether it would be suitable for your desired decorations, the capacity of the venue and nearest transportations available, etc. If you do not want to take the headache of deciding such vital factors right before your wedding days, then the best thing would be to give the responsibilities to the nearest and dearest ones who knows you well.
However, in case you decide to take the headches on your own part, then the following points must be taken to consideration.
Whether it is affordable or not, having good lighting or not, and many more such concerns are in the back of my mind. Another major concern is whether it is a reachable venue for every guest or not, considering there are many guests who might have problems travelling a good distance.
Many things need to be considered before finalizing wedding venues. Whether the budget is huge or small, this decision is important for everyone. This article will help the ones who are searching for a venue, and for those who will be searching for one in the future someday. Be sure to jot down these points for choosing the best venue for that special day.
- PREPARE THE GUEST LIST – Isn’t this the most obvious task to do? As common as it seems, it’s the most important out of all other arrangements. Deciding on the guest list is very important, as it gives a family a clear picture that they need to search the big wedding venues or the small ones.
- LOCATION – This point needs to be considered especially, as the location should not be very far from where the actual extension of the family stays. It should be easily accessible and reachable. There should not be any discrepancies around that location, and it should be a peaceful spot.
- PARKING – Nowadays, almost everyone has a car. Some wedding venues do not have parking facilities, so the guests must park in an unsafe place, which is not a very good gesture from the host’s side. So, this must be confirmed before booking a venue, whether it has a parking lot for the guests.
- STAFF – It is also one of the most crucial observations that one needs to make. The staff should be magnificent as they are the ones who will be serving the guests every time. They should be well-mannered and polite while conversing with people at the wedding.
- AVAILABILITY – Before booking the wedding venues, people should consider whether the venue they’re opting for is free on the wedding date. It should not be occupied by someone else on that date. So, to get a lot of options, people should start searching for venues a few months before the wedding and not just a few days before the program.
- FOOD – The guests forget everything else at the wedding, but they never forget how the food tasted. Food is the most important component at any wedding as it decides what people will take away with them as memories. It should be tasty as anything and fulfilling. There should be a sufficient variety of food items on the menu, and the cooks should be permissive if the family wants to add something to the menu.
- BUDGET – Last, but surely not the least on this list is the budget. Searching the wedding venues should be based on the budget that the family is having. Keeping things under the budget makes it easier and more compatible. This also confirms that no additional pressure is there on the family.
So, these were the major points that everyone should be noting somewhere. They will surely help the people to identify what was missing and what blunders they were about to make without acknowledging any of these points before booking a venue for the wedding.