Resorts By The Baagh, an iconic address in the majestic valleys of Bhimtal, offers the most envy-worthy views. Standing tall and proud amidst the quaint and verdant expanse of the beautiful Kumaon hill station, the resort rewards travellers with unmatched respite and luxury. Are the cosy chills of mountains dear to your heart? Great! Plan a journey to the pristine and quaint hills of Devbhoomi this winter. Bhimtal, also popular as a picture-perfect lake district, has been drawing nature lovers from times unknown. Spend a day at leisure on the scenic banks of the famous Bhimtal lake or traverse the green slopes of the picturesque Kumaon ranges; a holiday in Bhimtal is a pleasure-filled affair. To double the bliss and charm of a winter vacation, don’t forget to check the best resorts in Bhimtal early in time.
What are the best sights in Bhimtal?
Have you started mapping out your travel plans already? If yes, aren’t you curious to know about the different places to visit in Bhimtal? Let’s help you create a perfect itinerary for upcoming travel.
- Bhimtal Lake –Describing the expansive and azure lake as the crowned jewel of the lake city is certainly appropriate. Only 20 km from the popular tourist destination of Nainital, the quaint valleys of Bhimtal are a far cry from the hubbubs and crowds of Nainital. Gaze at the incredibly picturesque views around you or spend the day boating in the lake.
- Victoria Dam –A beautiful ode to the British empress Queen Victoria, the arch dam makes it to the list of breathtaking destinations in Bhimtal. Embellished with bright and gorgeous terraced flower gardens, the dam resembles the charms of a mini paradise. The panoramic views of the place are a sight to impress.
- Hidimba Parvat –Are you a nature admirer? Don’t you wish to explore the lush green landscapes of the beautiful hillocks? The gorgeous terrains of the summit serve as a scenic nature trail. Go adventurous and hike on the delightful Kumaon terrains. Don’t forget to drop in at the famous Vankhadi Ashram, built by well-known environmentalist and monk Vankhadi Ashram.
- Naina Peak –It is no surprise that Bhimtal offers striking views of the nooks and crannies of the valley. For a gorgeous view of the twinkling Nainital town, trudge through the lush green incline for a short hike and indulge in the bewildering views and scenery around.
- Bhimtal Island Aquarium –Have you had the pleasure of cruising across a lake to visit a fancy and pretty aquarium? If not, enjoy the views and joys of visiting an island aquarium in Bhimtal. In addition to the beautiful views and a thrilling boat ride, the aquarium features a variety of unseen and exotic fishes from South Africa, China, Mexico, and more.
Do you know why the quaint and hilly valleys have been named Bhimtal? Well, the holy and auspicious gullies of the pristine town are named after Bhim, one of the legendary Pandavas of Mahabharat. There are more than just views in the serene and enchanting town of Bhimtal. The place crops up a leading temple trail, too, with the famous Karkotak temple, Bhimeshwar Mahadev temple, and more in the area.
Where should you stay in Bhimtal?
Isn’t it easy to put a well-planned itinerary in place now? An insightful idea of the places to visit in Bhimtal certainly makes it easy to curate easy and enjoyable travel plans. In addition to an itinerary, it is also crucial to discover the best resorts in Bhimtal.
Are you particularly eager to nest away in luxury hotels in Bhimtal? It is certainly hard to find resorts and accommodations that scream luxury in spades in the quaint and far-off hill valleys of Bhimtal. However, one of the best among the handful of resort options in Bhimtal is Resorts By The Baagh. Well-known for its unequalled luxury, world-class multi-cuisine restaurant, exemplary services, and unbeatable views, Resorts By The Baagh appoints a luxury landmark in Bhimtal. Strategically located in the heart of Bhimtal, the resort is only a short distance away from the attractions and scenic tourist places.
Resorts By The Baagh entwines luxury, legacy, heritage, and tradition to treat guests with a holistic and joyous experience. Put up in the elegantly appointed residences, wallow in an array of modern-day conveniences, appease your tastebuds to the delicious flavours of diverse culinary treats and treat your soul to the mesmerising expanses and enchanting Himalayan mountainscapes. What’s more, the resort stands tall as an architectural beauty in the delightful hollows of the Kumaon hill station. There’s nothing more delightful than waking up to the magical views of the dazzling and rising sun over the Himalayan caps, right? Indulge in ecstatic views like such from the comfort of your room at Resorts By The Baagh.
Find eternity, solace, and extravagance in the grandeur of Resorts By The Baagh, one of the finest luxury hotels in Bhimtal.