The problematic QuickBooks Error Code C 1304 appears when you try to download or install the program, conceals the cause of the occurrence, and makes it difficult for the user to identify the issue. When you try to handle the issue in an ignorant manner out of frustration, you unintentionally make things worse.
What causes lead to QuickBooks Error Code C=1304?
There are several reasons why QuickBooks Error Code C=1304 may occur. To arrive at the solution, let’s examine the following reasons:
- A corrupted or damaged QuickBooks installation CD
- There is a problem with the CD Drive that prevents it from working properly.
- Damaged or corrupted MS components
- Degraded or broken MS.Net component
Examining QuickBooks Error C=1304
Now let us have a look at some examination of Quickbook error code C=1304 before getting into the details of how to correct it.
The CD or CD drive may be defective, which would result in an error. .net component damage could also be the cause. Before installing QuickBooks, copy the installation folder from the CD to the hard drive in order to resolve error 1304 there. Try installing QuickBooks from the folder you just copied to the hard disc after that.
What are the most efficient ways to fix QuickBooks Error Code C=1304?
After reading the above explanations, you may have a better idea of where you need to look for the issue, but after evaluating the situation and reading the solutions described below, you will be able to remove this error:
Method 1: Utilise QuickBooks Installation CD
- Make sure your CD drive is in good condition and free of damage before using this method because the installation CD is used during the first step.
- Remove the CD drive from the computer and insert the QuickBooks Installation CD inside.
- If the installer starts running without your permission, halt the installation process and exit.
- Choose Explorer by going to the Windows icon.
- Create a new folder on your desktop called QBInstall.
- Now, take the installation files out of the CD drive and paste them into the newly created QBInstall folder that you generated on the Desktop.
- Install QuickBooks once more by using the QBInstall folder.
- It is now your responsibility to follow the directions that are displayed on your system’s screen.
- You must now select the Yes or OK option by clicking on it.
- You must then wait until the QuickBooks Installation procedure is finished.
- To check if the issue has been fixed or not, restart QuickBooks once more.
If you are unable to fix QuickBooks Error Code C 1304, then proceed to the next step.
Method 2: Install QuickBooks using the copied folder.
Using a duplicated folder, you can install QuickBooks using this way. Carefully adhere to the directions below:
- You must first launch the QuickBooks that has copied files.
- then carry out the installation procedure.
- Double-click the “setup.exe” file after that.
- When you follow the on-screen instructions that appear on your screen, the process is finished.
Method 3: Manual Restoration
If the above techniques fail to solve your problem, you must alter and execute the manual restoration. Follow the steps below in the correct order:
- You must first shut down the computer before restarting it as an Administrator.
- At this point, you must press the Windows key.
- then go to search and select All Programs.
- Next, select the System Tools icon from the Accessories section, and then select the System Restore icon.
- Then click the Restore My Computer to a Previous Time icon.
- Pick the appropriate Time and Date for when you need to restore the computer.
- then continue with the Next choice tab.
- Now, follow all the instructions that appear on your screen.
- Shut down the system once this operation is finished, then restart after the restoration is complete.
You learn in this post how QuickBooks Error Code C=1304 is challenging to fix if you don’t know the precise cause and fix for it. You are guided by the information in this article. If, for any reason—a hard drive problem perhaps—you are unable to remedy the problem by using all the methods described above. Don’t let yourself down, though, as there is still a method to find the solution from our QuickBooks specialists, who are always accessible to hear about your issues.
This article is posted here.