When a user starts the process to migrate PST files from Office 365 and during the migration this error “eDiscovery export tool not downloading PST occurs”. Then the user does not have to worry at all, as they have landed on the right page to get the solution.
Several firms migrate their data from desktop-based email clients to Office 365 (cloud-based) due to their smart features like data management, data security and availability, ease of accessibility etc.
But sometimes, a situation arises like on an urgent basis the user wants to export emails from office 365 and when they go for a manual solution. They end up in a problem in which they receive an error eDiscovery export tool not responding”.
So, in this article, we will be explaining to you the best and alternative solution to avoid this error. Before we move further, we understand that users do want to know the reason behind this error. So, if they experience a similar kind of error, then they can resolve it themselves and they don’t need şişli escort to wait or look for the solution again.
Let’s get familiar with the main reasons.
Reasons And Solution for Error “Office 365 eDiscovery Export Tool Not Responding”
Reason: After downloading and installing the eDiscovery Export Tool, the user is not able to use it.
Solution: To resolve this issue, the users have to check the currently running version of the .NET Framework. If it is running on an older version then update it to the latest version. For instance .NET Framework 4.5 or above later.
Reason: The local Internet zone setting is not set up properly in Internet Explorer.
Solution: The user needs to correct it by updating it to its latest Internet Explorer version available.
Reason: When the user is using a third-party browser and the “ClickOnce” browser extension is not installed.
Solution: To resolve this issue, the user needs to install the ClickOnce extension.
Reason: Using eDiscovery tool to export large size mailbox data, as it takes time to move.
Solution: Split the mailbox data into smaller sizes and then try to export using the eDiscovery Tool.
Reason: The user is trying to export PST files using a proxy server.
Solution: eDiscovery tool restricts the users to export PST files when using a proxy server. So, the only solution is that the user should avoid using proxy servers.
Professional Solution of Microsoft eDiscovery Tool
Users might struggle to find the actual reason behind this error Office 365 eDiscovery Export Tool Not Responding. As there can be various reasons other than what we have mentioned above. Rather than wasting time, it is good to look for an alternative solution to completely avoid this eDiscovery error. Most Trusted Office 365 Export Tool makes it convenient for the users to export PST files from Office 365 easily.
We have mentioned the steps to use this tool. Follow the steps sequentially.
- Initially install and run the application and press the login button.
- Enter the credentials and if a user is an admin, then mark the checkbox. And press the sign-in button.
- Next, a list of User IDs under the admin ID will be displayed. Choose the IDs which is required to export.
- In the next window, choose the “Microsoft Outlook PST” option. Users can apply the split option.
- Choose items from the categories, which needs to export. And set the target location to save the exported PST files.
- Finally, Initiate the export process by pressing the “Start” Button. To avoid the error eDiscovery export tool not downloading PST while performing the export operation.
Now let’s see what features this export tool provides.
Interesting Features of Expert Recommended Tool data from Office 365
- Can export Office 365 shared Mailboxes and In-Place Archived Mailboxes to various formats.
- Provides the feature to apply date and category filter to export selective data from Office 365.
- Capable to export multiple Emails, contacts, calendars and tasks from Microsoft 365.
- Users can split the large PST data files during the export process.
- After the export process completes, it generates the export report (CSV file format).
- Maintains the file Structure after the process is completed.
- Can export multiple Office 365 mailboxes using an admin account.
- The tool is compatible with all the latest versions of MS Windows OS.
What to do when users get eDiscovery export tool not downloading PST error on their local system while exporting PST files from Office 365. To understand this, we have discussed some reasons behind this error. Moreover, we have explained the alternative solution to avoid this error and export PST files without losing any data.