Are you frustrated with getting issues while updating QuickBooks Desktop because the QuickBooks Subscription Has Lapsed Error? Wondering why it occurs? Users might encounter this error whenever QuickBooks fails to verify the subscription. As a result, you cannot update and install QuickBooks Desktop to complete your accounting chores. Read the entire blog to learn why the mistake arises and what troubleshooting steps you should do to repair it right now.
If you are looking for immediate Help to resolve the QuickBooks subscription has lapsed error? Give us a call at the toll-free number +1(855)-856-0053 and get the necessary information to fix the issue immediately.
Reasons Why You Come Across QuickBooks Desktop Subscription has Lapsed error
Using the expired QuickBooks subscription is one of the most common reasons that give rise to QuickBooks Desktop subscription has lapsed error. Apart from this, there are numerous other reasons, and we have listed some of them below:
- QuickBooks Desktop may be unable to connect to Intuit online services due to a corrupted Windows file.
- You are not using an updated version of QuickBooks software.
- Sometimes, it might be caused due to poor internet connection during the renewal of the subscription.
- QB cannot renew the subscription when you fail to update your credit card information.
What should you do to resolve QuickBooks Subscription has lapsed error?
Are you having trouble logging into your QuickBooks account because your subscription has expired and you need assistance? Don’t worry, you’ve arrived at the right location. We’ve given a few simple troubleshooting methods for resolving the problem. Carefully follow the step-by-step instructions.
Solution 1: Update your Billing Information for Subscription
- Initially, open the latest version of the web browser, type “http://camps.intuit.com/” in the search box, and hit the Enter key.
- Soon after this, log into your QB account as admin and then select QuickBooks Desktop from products and services.
- Further, navigate to the Billing Information area and select Edit from the drop-down menu.
- Delete any obsolete information and replace it with current payment information.
- Click the Save and Close button after you’ve updated the payment details.
- Now, open QuickBooks Desktop and choose Help from the Help menu.
- Hover on the Manage My License option in the drop-down menu.
- Finally, select the option to Sync License Data Online.
Read More: QuickBooks Not Working After Windows Update
Solution 2: Regenerate Product and License file
QuickBooks stores product and license information in a file. If there is an issue with the file, follow the steps to restore it.
- In the first step, go to the Start menu, type “Run,” and open Run.
- Soon after this, type “C:\ProgramData\Intuit\Entitlement Client\v6” in the Run window and hit Enter key.
- Now, search for the “EntitlementDataFile.ecml” file and then click twice to open it.
- Thereafter, tap on the Delete option and then click Yes to confirm.
- After this, open QuickBooks and the company file.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to re-register QuickBooks.
Summing It Up!!
We expect that you will not face QuickBooks subscription has lapsed error anymore after implementing the solutions listed above. But, if still, the error continues, don’t worry and consult with our experts by dialing the helpline number +1(855)-856-0053.