Thank you: two little words that mean the world.
But sometimes a simple “cheers mate!” just won’t do. If you’re having trouble coming up with the right words for your wedding or special birthday thank you notes, we can assist.
Many of us have the good fortune of having friends and family who delight in giving us lovely and thoughtful gifts, celebrating our milestones with us, and showing us they care.
Whether we’ve gotten married, earned high honors, celebrated a birthday, or found our ideal job, our friends and family are always there to express their joy for us.
Have difficulty finding a gift for your loved one? Don’t worry we have a perfect surprise ready for you to fit your personal and professional life. Explore our group card online and get a head start for your special event.
In addition to gifts, our loved ones also show up in a variety of other ways, such as by attending our celebrations of accomplishments, lending a hand when we need it, making our days brighter, or being available to listen to our troubles and wipe away our tears.
No matter what your loved ones may have done for you, we offer a wonderful selection of thank you cards that are ideal for saying thank you to them.
We have virtual thank you cards for all occasions, so whether you want a risqué, harsh, or heartfelt card to convey your gratitude or a lovely, simple card, we can help.
And if you need some inspiration on what to write in thank you cards, then look no further, because we have lots of ideas!
Simple thank you ecards messages
Sometimes you just want to add simple messages, instead of racking your brain for wild things to write in a thank you card.
And if you intend on buying someone a charismatic card with plenty of writing and doodles on the front, you won’t need to write as much inside.
A message for thank you cards for your friends doesn’t need to be extravagant because as they say, less is more.
So, pick from our range of cute thank you ecards and pen one of these wonderfully simple messages inside:
- Thank you so much for all that you do
- How lucky am I to have you? Thank you.
- Thank you, thank you, thank you for everything.
- You’re simply the best.
- I’m so touched, thank you greatly.
- What did I do to deserve you? Love you.
- I’m so grateful for the card, and gift (and you of course).
- I won’t ever stop thanking you for this…
Funny thank you ecard messages
Wondering what to write in thank you ecards for a friend who always makes you smile?
We’ve got just the words. And for a little bit more inspiration, make sure you check out our funny thank you cards.
- If I had a penny for every time you’ve been an amazing friend, I’d be a millionaire by now! Thank you so much.
- Thank you for saving me a ton of money on a real therapist! You’re the best friend I could ask for.
- Thanks for always supporting my bad decisions. I don’t know what I’d do without you.
- Thank you for taking better care of me than I take of my houseplants.
- I’ve thanked you so many times that I’m getting sick of repeating myself! But once more can’t hurt: thank you so much.
- To match your comical card, get them a gift that will make them smile from ear to ear. Our thank you sock gifts are a real winner; they’re a simple, slightly funny and useful present!
Wedding thank you ecards messages
It can be hard to find the perfect words to thank someone for being a part of your wedding, but we’ve got a couple of ideas. Don’t forget to check out our brilliant wedding free thank you ecards too!
Here are some of our favorite wedding thank you card messages, for you to write in your chosen card:
- Your presence at our wedding was the best present we could have received. We can’t tell you how much we appreciated your attendance.
- Thank you so much for sharing our special day with us. It was all the more memorable because we were able to celebrate it with you.
- Our wedding wouldn’t have been the same without your participation in it. Thank you for making it the unforgettable day that it was.
- Thank you so much for coming to my wedding. It wouldn’t have been the same without worrying you’d offend someone with your speech!
- Thank you for the money you gave us as a wedding gift. When we’re sunning ourselves on the honeymoon it helped pay for, we’ll be sure to send you a postcard!
- Truly thank them for attending your big day, with a thoughtful gift selected especially for them, by browsing our wonderful wedding gifts; a nice bottle of bubbly springs to mind…
visit at:- Take the full advantage of group card online