Introduction to Robotic Process Automation:
Robotic Process Automation (RPA) is a software technology useful for building, deploying, and managing software robots that imitate human actions. Furthermore, it allows software robots to do things like people. They can understand what’s on a screen, complete the keystrokes, navigate systems, and identify and extract data. Etc. Implementing RPA in business is highly beneficial as it improves accuracy along with compliance. Furthermore, it accelerates digital transformation and boosts overall productivity.
What is Blue Prism?
Blue Prism is an RPA software useful for providing businesses with a more secure, agile, and smart digital workforce. Furthermore, it holds the ability of a virtual workforce and helps a business in cost-effectively automating operations. This Robotic Process Automation tool is useful in developing software robots that can automate mundane tasks and eliminate manual work. To further know about it, one can visit Blue Prism Online Training.
Components of Blue Prism:
Blue Prism consists of four main components which are as follows:
- Process Diagram- It refers to business workflows, that act as software programs. Blue Prism is a Java-based application and therefore, these diagrams utilize core programming concepts. Consequently, they create operational process flows like flow charts and are graphical representations of workflows. Furthermore, they help in creating, analyzing, modifying, and scaling the business capability.
- Process Studio- It is the area responsible for creating the Process Diagrams. This component comes with various features such as business logic, object call, control loops, and variables. Furthermore, it uses a graphical drawing interface with drag and drop process components and provides you the ability to create, edit and test processes. It looks similar to a traditional flow chart and every page in a process has its tab.
- Object Studio- This component is useful in facilitating communication with external applications to automate tasks. Furthermore, this is the place where Visual Business Objects (VBO) are created. Also, it is a diagrammatical program that interacts with external applications which perform operations. It facilitates the creation of business objects by providing a familiar flow chart interface.
- Application Modeller- This functionality helps in creating models with object studio. Using it allows you to run Blue Prism and your target application side by side. Furthermore, it allows you to teach Object Studio about the features of your target application, by pointing and clicking.
Features of Blue Prism:
Blue Prism ensures better service quality along with higher accuracy and reduces the chances of errors. Moreover, it is highly scalable as it is not based on scripts or recorders. Accordingly, Blue Prism facilitates quick deployment of service and provides a flexible workforce. In addition, it can work 24*7 without taking a break and provide better results with high accuracy and precision. It comes with dashboards useful for analyzing the data and processing sessions. Many institutes provide Blue Prism Training in Noida and one can enroll in them to start a career in it. Apart from these, given below are some of the features of Blue Prism.
- Intelligent Execution Technology- Using this tool allows organizations to teach the autonomous engine to run on process priorities. It allows robots to perform jobs related to SLA, volume, and priority and dynamically alter and change robot allocation.
- High Compatibility- It is a highly adaptable platform and crosses several platforms and technologies. Examples are windows app, WPF app, Java, SAP, Exchange, custom apps, Citrix, thick client, thin client, and web services.
- High Security- It ensures high security and securely connects to an application. Moreover, it manipulates the presentation layer in a controlled, non-invasive environment, the same way as a human would.
- Work Queues- This approach helps in dynamically controlling the number of resources, or robots, operating against a given queue. Furthermore, it ensures maximum flexibility in adjusting the number of resources assigned to collaboratively work items.
Blue Prism is Robotic Process Automation (RPA) software useful in developing software robots that can automate mundane tasks and eliminate manual work. Furthermore, it provides a business with an accurate and agile workforce and helps in cost-effectively automating operations. Blue Prism consists of four significant components which are Process Diagram, Process Studio, Object Studio, and Application Modeller. Primarily, it is a compatible and secure platform that allows organizations to teach the autonomous engine to run on process priorities.