The Outlook for Mac and Microsoft Outlook are two different applications that are used by Mac users and Windows users respectively. If an individual is moved to the Windows operating system then he/ she wants to convert from Outlook for Mac to MS Outlook. This means conversion of Outlook for Mac (OLM) files to PST. A free method to export emails from OLM to PST. In this blog we explain how to export OLM to PST manually, you can do this by creating an IMAP Email Account. For this you have Gmail. You just need to go www.gmail.com and then make a new Email Account there. When the email account is successfully created, after that you can sign in to your Gmail account. Then you have two options in Gmail: IMAP or POP. You just need to enable an IMAP Account. For this, follow the methods listed below:
Step 1. Setup an IMAP Email Account using Gmail Account
- Go to your Gmail account and click on the Gear icon on the right-hand side of your Gmail account.
- After this, press on Settings option.
- On the Settings option, you are required to click on the Forwarding and POP/IMAP options.
- Then verify the IMAP Access status. If the status is disabled then allow it.
- When your IMAP mail account is successfully generated, then you are required to set up your Outlook for Mac with it. To do this, follow the steps listed below:
Step 2. Add IMAP Account to Outlook for Mac
- First, run Outlook for Mac, then click on Menu ->Tools -> Accounts.
- After this, click on Email. Here, it gives an email address, password, and other details which are asked. Then click on Add Account.
- If the above procedure is complete then check the IMAP email account.
- Now, you need to make a Gmail label, in order to execute synchronization between Outlook for Mac and IMAP accounts. To do this, follow the steps listed below:
Step 3. Generate a New Label in Gmail
- Again open your Gmail account. And click on the Gear icon on the right-hand side of your Gmail account. Then, click on the Settings option.
- From the Settings tab, click Labels, and here, now hit on the Create New Label. And verify Show in IMAP box is checked.
- After that, go to your Mac Outlook and click on Send/Receive option.
- Now will transfer emails and other mailbox data from the OLM file to the IMAP mailbox folder, to do this, follow the steps listed below:
Step 4. Move Mails from Mac Outlook to IMAP Mailbox
- Again Open Outlook for Mac, then right-click on the mailbox item which you need to move to Outlook for Windows.
- Then choose Move -> Copy to Folder.
- After this, provide the name of your IMAP folder and press the Copy button.
- Press the Send/Receive option or refresh the folder on Gmail to update the mailbox. You want to do this once the above procedure is finished.
- Now all the copied mailbox items have been synchronized to the IMAP mailbox folder.
OLM to PST Converter to Bulk Print OLM File to PST Format
CubexSoft OLM to PST Converter is a trustworthy and effective program to convert OLM mailbox items i.e. emails, tasks, contacts, calendars, notes, journals, etc. to PST format. It allows you to batch export OLM to PST at once in a few moments. One can perform the migration on Outlook OLM of any size so there is no file size restriction for converting the Mac OLM files to PST. OLM to PST for Mac has a very simple GUI that allows non-technical users to perform the conversion process smartly. Also, the program supports all the versions of Windows and Mac OS. The user may easily batch export OLM to PST containing calendars, emails, contacts, and other mailbox items using this professional Mac OLM Converter. You must try the free demo edition version of the tool to determine the program’s ability and working functionality. Read More: http://articlemug.com/