Are you looking for the answer to the same question and wish to convert PST files to HTML format? If it is yes then You’ve found the right blog post. You’ll find all of your questions answered here. What are the best techniques to Export emails from Outlook to HTML format?
Once you’ve finished reading this one, you shall get answers for all of your queries related to Convert Outlook Emails to HTML. So you will not have to go to any other blog.
Nowadays, the trend of coding is very VAST in the whole world. The most used language in this is HTML, which stands for HyperText Markup Language. What is HTML, and how to Convert Outlook PST to HTML?
We will keep them in front of you in the next section, Now we will know what HTML is and Why the user needs to convert Outlook emails to HTML.
What Is HTML Used For?
HTML stands for Hyper Text Markup Language, which we used to create a website that defines the layout of the web page such as text, hyperlinks, formatting, tables, images, and more.
The HTML files can be easily opened in any browser such as Microsoft Edge, Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari for Mac and iOS.
Why Does a User Need To Convert Outlook Emails To HTML?
There are many reasons why the user needs to convert Outlook emails to HTML. One of the main reasons is that HTML files may be readily modified using a variety of text editors. On the other hand, MS Outlook PST file users face difficulty in editing text.
The PST file contains a variety of email messages, so it might be difficult to locate individual emails inside the database although the HTML file is dynamic in nature. It allows users to quickly locate specific emails. Because of these reasons, the user needs to convert PST to HTML.
Methods to Convert PST File to HTML Format
As we know that there is no manual solution. It has not been allotted by anyone. but don’t worry about that. I have the simplest method for converting PST Files to HTML format.
MigrateEmails PST File Converter Tool is the proficient solution for converting PST File to HTML Format because this tool is created by the supervision of experts in the software industry.
Simple Steps To Convert PST File To HTML Format
These are the simple steps to convert PST to HTML.
- Download and run MigrateEmails PST to HTML converter tool. Open it on Windows/Mac.
- Click on the Browse button and select the PST file. Press Open to add the Outlook data file to the software.
- Select Single or Multiple Files as per your need and click the Next button.
- Select the PST Mailbox Items from tree structures and preview all scanned data and click on the Next button.
- Now, choose HTML as a file-saving option from the list. Select other details as per your requirement and click on Convert.
- The Outlook PST file conversion is completed. Press the Download Report button to download the report or choose the Convert again option. If not then exit and close the software.
Amazing Features Of PST To HTML Converter Software
- The ability to automatically or manual selection of file folders for Convert PST files to HTML, EML, EMLX, OST, MBOX, MSG, PDF, MHTML, CSV, TXT, DOC, DOCX, DOCM, PNG, JPG, GIF, TIFF, and JSON, etc.
- It allows you to assign a custom folder name, enable date filter, split resultant PST, etc.
- It can export all mailbox data like folders including inbox, outbox, sent, drafts, etc.
- MigrateEmails PST File Converter Tool has the feature to remove duplicate mailbox items.
- MigrateEmails PST File Converter Tool has an Advanced mail filter and task filter for selective migration.
- It can feature can smoothly backup emails without email attachments.
- Widely compatible with all versions of Windows OS.
As you are aware of the solution now you can easily operate the MigrateEmails PST Converter. It is able to come up with a reliable and efficient way to do the task. In this blog, we defined the step-by-step process for converting multiple PST files to HTML via a professional tool. With this, you can easily convert Outlook PST emails to HTML.