Are looking for a solution to add MBOX files to Outlook? If yes then here are the free and best techniques to import multiple MBOX files into outlook
MBOX files are called a versatile file format usable by numerous email systems. The MBOX file type may only store emails. There are about 20 email clients that support it. Unlike MS Outlook, it allows you to save emails, diaries, contacts, calendars, tasks, etc. So, most businesses gravitate towards the perspective. MBOX users prepare to view MBOX files in Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and older.
Outlook saves data in PST (personal storage table) files. PST is the most orderly file format for storing Outlook mailboxes. One famous email client is Outlook.
Microsoft Outlook has innovative features and updates that are vital to every enterprise. Nowadays, consumers choose Outlook over MBOX.
Microsoft Outlook is significantly safer than MBOX since it protects users’ emails from scammers and attackers.
Here are the various techniques to add MBOX files to Outlook.
Reasons to Move MBOX File into Outlook
- Most Thunderbird MBOX users relocate their emails because Thunderbird lacks a spam filter feature, but Outlook does.
- Thunderbird lacks both a worklist and a calendar list, but Outlook has both features available.
- People who use Outlook can set up elaborate rules to easily manage their emails and process, something that is not possible with Thunderbird.
- Email protocols such as IMAP, SMTP, and POP3 are accessible in Thunderbird, but only through the use of an add-on.
Users may Encounter the following difficulties
- There is no direct manual technique for importing MBOX files into Outlook at the present time.
- MBOX files are not supported by MS Outlook, and there is no option to add MBOX files to Outlook.
- To add MBOX files to Outlook, you must first convert your email files, which means you must convert your MBOX files into the PST format.
- The options for importing and opening MBOX files in Outlook 2019 are discussed in further detail later in this article.
Quick Solution to Export MBOX file into Outlook
Most famous and one of the best solutions is the Syskare batch MBOX Converter to import MBOX to outlook. This software comes with amazing features like batch conversion, it can convert MBOX files into multiple file formats like MBOX to HTML, MSG, EML, MHT, TXT, and other file formats.
Some of the best features of this software are mentioned below:
Capabilities of this Software
- Users can import multiple MBOX files at one time.
- This software supports all MBOX file formats such as MBOX, MBS, MBX, and other formats.
- Also, users can convert selected files and folders according to their needs.
- This software is capable to load all MBOX files with attachments like documents, links, images, and attributes.
- Also, there is no need to install outlook to convert MBOX to Outlook PST.
How Does the Software Works?
- Download and run the utility on the device.
- Now choose the MBOX file by the “select files & folder” option.
- Next, all the data of the MBOX file will show on the software’s panel.
- Then choose the “PST” file format from the drop-down.
- Next, browse the destination path to save the file and click on the convert icon.
At the end, when the conversion will be done, the selected location will open automatically.
Best and Free 2 Methods to Move MBOX Files into MS Outlook
We compare three manual ways and one expert method for importing huge MBOX files into Microsoft Outlook 2019/2016.
- By using the drag and drop method
- Using Email Clients, you can add MBOX files to Outlook.
Methods 1: By using Drag and Drop
- To open the MBOX file, first, install and run Outlook on your computer’s operating system.
- Then, in Thunderbird, navigate to the email folder where you want to store them as an EML file.
- Establish a new folder in Outlook for the purpose of importing the selected emails.
- Drag and drop the EML files from your computer’s hard drive into Outlook.
Method 2: Using Email Clients
This manual technique imports MBOX files into Microsoft Outlook 2019, 2016, 2013, and older editions.
- Saving Emails data in MBOX through Thunderbird.
- Export MBOX files from Thunderbird and import them into Eudora.
- Eudora to Outlook Express .mbx files
- Then, Adding files from Outlook Express.
Do you want a complete guide? then here you will get the complete guide to Import MBOX files to Outlook.
Drawbacks of this Software
- Manual importing of huge or multiple MBOX files is not recommended.
- Manual email exporting may result in data loss or damage.
- Your emails’ attributes, structure, and integrity may be lost.
- People who don’t know how to code often think manual approaches are a bad idea.
Finally, From the foregoing discussion, it is evident that a professional would not favor a slow, difficult, and unsafe manual procedure. The Converter is a master tool to add MBOX files to Outlook. A free trial edition of this software enables us to transfer the first items per folder and test the software’s effectiveness.