There are many places in the world where tourists flock to explore a new destination. Whether a person is a backpacker, a nature lover, or simply looking for some peace and quiet, Manali has something for everyone. Planning a Manali Trip has become infinitely easier with OiO Travel Pvt. Ltd., in Delhi. Book our best and exclusive Manali Trip Packages which is a dream of all tourists.
Here are some of the best things to do in Manali if you’re going on your honeymoon trip:
– Take an exploratory bike ride through Himalayan foothills that will leave you breathless with its beauty. The best way to experience the majestic views is from the saddle of this mountain bike-
– Trek around stunning waterfalls around two hours from Manali city center if you’re feeling adventurous. Just be careful not to slip and fall as distances can be treacherous. There is a safe and easy-to-use trekking route that you can follow and still get a breath-taking glimpse of the waterfalls.
– Hike up to Hemkund waterfall, one of the most breathtaking locations in Manali. Here you will get to see valley views with forest trails walking leisurely on your way to the waterfall.-
– Visit the best temple of India, the Pashupatinath, famous for its medicine and amazing temple architecture. You can even sit in the golden chair at the monastery and watch people pray for good health and prosperity.-
– Go rock climbing or sky diving for a once-in-a-lifetime experience. Both activities are exciting and risky but you will not regret the experience.-
– Take a walk through the Old Manali village. This part of Manali is inhabited by local people, including some who still use old technology like pottery wheels and looms. They produce beautiful textiles which you can buy at their shop.-
– Visit Kullu valley to see some of India’s oldest shrines and religious complexes, including the famous Sufi shrine at Bijni. A pilgrimage to this place is especially worthwhile if you can manage it during wintertime when temperatures are cooler than in summer.
– A unique Manali experience is the Old Manali village where you can immerse yourself in a world devoid of modern technology and live as you did years ago.
– Explore the mighty river Beas from its source to its outlet from its headwaters in Kullu valley to great Himalayan glaciers. It also affords a panoramic view of dense forests, snow-capped mountains, and shimmering valleys.-
– Drive through a tunnel that passes through a hillside for a feeling of being transported into another time. You will actually see an old rail track that bypasses the tunnel after it was inundated by the Indira Gandhi Canal project.
– Hike up to the Shanti Stupa for a spiritual and tranquil experience. The dome of the structure features images of Buddha and other deities, and you can enjoy a spectacular view from the top.
– Go white water rafting on the Beas river in the heart of Manali or visit Lake Rohtang which is especially popular in summers.-
– Experience adventure sports like paragliding, sky diving, rock climbing, and rappelling.
Honeymoon Package in Manali A unique Manali honeymoon package includes all the fun things to do while staying in Manali. A honeymoon trip to Manali will be a special experience that you will remember for years to come. –
If you have a large budget, you can opt for a luxury honeymoon trip to Himachal Pradesh. If you are a bit of a nature lover, Manali is the place for you. There’s so much to do and so many special honeymoon packages. We highly recommend you to get the Manali Honeymoon Packages Booked to make your trip hassle-free so that you would not be able to spend each moment utmost on your behalf.