Even though we don’t realize it, our skin is constantly under enormous stress. Dead cells, impurities, and excessive sebum build-up on the surface layer of the skin, preventing natural respiration and skin regeneration.
Therefore daily facial cleansing and beauty treatments are so important. To get rid of unwanted particles and keep the skin hydrated, young, and glowing as long as possible.
The scrub is a key component of the recommended treatments
The facial scrub is a granulated product that consists of a cream base and a gentle abrasive component.
- Remove all impurities and dead cells.
- Cleanse, moisturize and purify the epidermis.
- The skin should feel soft, smooth, silky, and moisturized.
- Reverse the effects of aging
FACIAL EXFOLIATING – THREE TYPES
The scrub can be divided according to its characteristics into three types:
- Delicate: The powders are gentle enough to be gentle on sensitive skin.
- Microspheres and microcrystals are mechanical, which provide a stronger exfoliating force for dry, normal skin types.
- Chemical: Also known as “peeling”, this is an aggressive exfoliant that can also treat blemishes and blackheads. It’s also effective in areas that are more difficult to treat with normal exfoliants.
FACIAL EXFOLIATOR – HOW TO USE IT
- The facial scrub must be done with care to be effective.
- First, determine your skin type. Then choose the best exfoliant for you.
When to Use Exfoliating Scrub? After you have found the right product, it is time to move on to the application phase. However, this should not be done before you do a thorough facial cleansing to remove all makeup and cream residue.
Now you’re ready to scrub. Apply the scrub to your nose, forehead, and cheeks. Avoid the delicate areas around the eyes. Use your fingertips to gently massage your face. Rinse well. Your skin will instantly feel soft and more supple.
EXFOLIATE YOUR FACE BEFORE, AFTER, OR DURING THE CLEANSER
Use the scrub after you have used the cleanser. The exfoliation process will be more effective if you have taken the necessary steps to eliminate dirt and impurities. This completes the cleansing action and the exfoliant acts even deeper.
WHAT TERMINAL RESPONSIBILITIES DO I NEED TO REMOVE FROM A FACE EXFOLIATING?
One minute is the recommended exposure time for the massage. You can adjust according to the sensation of your skin. However, you should be aware that the combination of the granules and the massage could cause skin irritation.
Apply a mask that has exfoliating properties to keep it on for at least half an hour, or even all night if you feel it takes too long after exfoliation.
Is it OK to use a face scrub every day?
The scrub should not be used every day. We recommend that you use it once per week. Exfoliating more often can damage the skin’s natural defense mechanisms and make it fragile.
FACIAL EXFOLIATORS CAN DAMAGE YOUR SKIN
As long as scrubs are used correctly, they do not cause skin irritation. Exfoliating on dry, irritated, or damaged skin should be avoided before waxing.
Also, check more related articles here.