Printers have become a necessary device in today’s time. Nearly every workplace and home has a printer now. Printers perform a lot of tasks and current printers come with several other features including scanning, photocopying, and faxing apart from printing. In a broad sense, printers are of two kinds- inkjet and laser that are improving with every passing day. No matter which printer you select, the fact is that printers have become a necessity in today’s time. One printer brand that is a favorite among the masses is HP. Like other technical devices it is also not free from errors and issues. One such error is HP Printer Error e3. Read the blog till the end to know the resolution of this annoying error.
What is the meaning of E3 Error On An HP Printer?
HP printers are one of the best printers but regrettably, they aren’t completely free from errors. One common error which disturbs users is HP printer error e3.
The major cause for the error e3 on an HP printer is paper jams. And the simplest way to resolve it is to reset the printer. If you are facing this error, then provided below are the steps to fix this issue.
How To Fix HP Printer Error E3
The hp printer error code E2, as well as E3, can be removed by regularly cleaning the printer. Ideally, every printer must be clean once a week to evade any errors. If however, the issue persists, then perform the following steps:
Check For Paper Jam
- Take out the top cover of the printer and check for paper jams.
- If you find any stuck bits, then cautiously remove them.
- Moreover, check the input and output tray for any paper jams. After doing it check if the e3 error hp printer is resolved or not.
Check The Ink Cartridges
- Guarantee the cartridges are free to move.
- Moreover, check if there is any strange object stuck in it.
- Subsequently, remove the cartridges and reinstall them.
- Shut the access door and check if HP E3 is resolved or not.
How To Troubleshoot HP Printer Error State
If you are encountering the HP printer in an error state issue, do not bother. Given below are steps to get rid of them.
Verify That The Printer Status Is Not ‘Offline’
Perform the following steps to guarantee this:
- Open the Run dialog box and type the control panel. Click Ok.
- Choose devices and printers
- From the list, right-click on the HP printer and then disable the option ‘Use printer offline.
Confirm The Hp Printer Is The Default Printer
If the error state message erupts in your HP printer, guarantee the printer is set as the default printer. To confirm that, do as follows:
- First open the control panel on your system.
- Now go to devices and printers.
- Choose your HP printer and right-click on it.
- Select the ‘set as default’ option.
- Once done, a green tick mark would arise on your printer.
The above mentioned steps would help resolve your common HP printer errors. In case of any doubts or issues, don’t hesitate to consult HP Experts at Uspcsolutions for best guidance. The professionals will assist you best method so as to get rid of the issue easily.